Saturday 25 June 2011

The Night all Hell Broke loose...

So last night I logged on to continue my quest with building up my missioning standings with several NPC corps so that I can provide lvl4+ missions for Corp members to take part in, when I heard there was an uprising of the masses in jita, this resulting in CCP locking the entire system down, stopping ppl jumping in or ever members logging on in the system. The reason for this rebel uprising was eve pilots showing there anger and disapproval of several things.

1. Something about a leaked internal CCP mail on how to exploit it's user base for cash.
2. Micro-transactions or in game purchases for real money to quickly increase your skills? Purchase Ships? Or alter your faction standings.
3. The price of vanity items eg. Monocles & cloths

How much of the above reasons are actually true, or propaganda from eve players that have misunderstood something they heard or read I don't know but the resulting anarchy was immense starting in jita spreading to amarr and then deltole where the systems were flooded by rebel players gathered outside the main hubs attacking the statues outside the stations, the scenes were amazing to witness as I have never before seen so many players in one place, not even in null sov battles.
In amarr alone which is where I was, there were 1000+ people all shooting this structure, the lag was awful but what I saw was amazing







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment