Sunday 26 June 2011

Evolution...





I was going to write a blog on the recent turmoil and anger that some people are showing against CCP however it just turned into a massive rant, also some other bloggers like Rixx Javix from the blog eveoganda has put it into much better words than I can, I would like to say though EVE is a game and like any other game it will evolve and aspects will change so that it doesn't get stale and so it keeps attracting new players, people that don't like or agree with the NeX store or vanity items don't have to use it or buy anything from it, I do think the CQ could have been better for instance keeping the old hanger system and having a leave ship option rather than being dumped right into your quarters, that way it would keep the ship spinners happy :)

I have read that there are quite a lot of people unsubscribing from eve over this which in my view is a bit extreme, however if anyone that is quitting would like to donate any ISK or ships over to our Blood Wolfs Corp it would be happily received :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment