Wednesday 13 October 2010

First of Many...

After Reading & Enjoying many of the EVE Based Blogs using the iPhone App Capsuleer (Which is Sadly going to shortly close its doors for good) i have decided to start my own blog with a theme of my Life in Null Sec with my fellow Corp Mates and Soon to be Wife Stormo32 who also plays the game with me.
I hope to share our activities and adventures as they happen and also hope that others will enjoy reading and following them as much as i will wrighting about it.

4 comments:

  1. Im so jealous my wife won't go anywhere near eve i have tryed and tryed how did you manage it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started as curiosity she wanted to see what all the fuss was about so i let her play with my second account which got her hooked now she as 2 accounts of her own and we play together most nights :-) i helped her release her inner geek lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol inner geek i like it. So what part did she like most when she started. Maybe asking my misses to have a go at a bombing run was chucking her in at the deep end i might try a spot of mineing or maybe even tradeing she does like spreadsheets humm she will like this game!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Got her to join my fellow corp mates in a spot of mining and missions which then led to the making of isk and flying pritty new ships :-)then she was hooked, but i was able to help her progress quicker than i did but helping her focus on the skills that would get her where she wanted to be faster.

    ReplyDelete