Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year Wishes to all..

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, I hope the jolly fat guy in red was good to you all :)

Our Corp is now a proud new member in the P R I M E alliance thanks to a fellow pilot we knew from null, so hopefully we can now avoid the situation we had a few weeks ago where we lost our POS, plus we can get involved with some alliance operations.

I haven't had much game time over the holidays as I have been spending the holiday time with my love and fellow eve player Stormo, but I did manage to get in on a bit of alliance fun taking down 2 offline POS towers belonging to a war target, we were hoping they might turn up to defend there assets but they decided to stay away, and although POS bashing can be a bit boring we got some nice fire works out of it which was quite apt seeing that it was new years eve, interestingly enough he dropped the war shortly after he lost these towers so its now safe to move ships around in highsec again :)

Fly Safe all and have a good new year

No comments:

Post a Comment